Friday, April 1, 2011

Breakfast

I love breakfast foods.  Any meal of the day.  Fine with me!

Sometimes I do eat breakfast at breakfast time and today was just such a day.  Shawn and I are both home today and I wanted to actually make breakfast for us.  Now, you may have noticed an abrupt ending to posts about Weight Watchers.  I am still at it, I just had a bit of a setback when Shawn and I journeyed to the Midwest for almost 2 weeks.  Too much good food...too much eating out.  Anyway, I am back on the plan and todays breakfast was from my WW Cookbook.  Even Shawn enjoyed it!

Stuffed French Toast

You are probably saying, "Wow!  That looks delicious!"
It was.

You may also be saying, "What is that delicious looking stuff that is stuffed in those french toast?"
It is dried cherries and almonds soaked in rum.  Yes, rum.

You are probably not asking this, but I will ask anyway. "That bread looks quite interesting. What is it?"
It is challah bread from Whole Foods.

To sum up...delicious, healthy breakfast.  Only 8 POINTS!

No comments: