Wednesday, November 17, 2010

What we're doing

Sorry about the lack of blooging recently.  Not really anthing that stands out...and I haven't taken any good pictures lately!  Even of Logan!  So here's a rundown of what we have been doing lately.

Wizard World Comic Con
This past Saturday, Shawn, Ian and I spent all day at Austin's first Comic Convention.  It wasn't as good as the one in Chicago, but it was Austin's first time so hopefully it will get better.  Shawn still had an awesome time, as usual!  We saw looks of good dorks in goofy costumes...so it made me really appreciate my husband. He's not the biggest nerd out there!

Game Night
Mimi and Logan were over the other night and we had a game night...because Eric wanted to!  I love the my 15 year old brother still likes to spend time with all of us :)  How great is that?  I hope my kids are like that too.  Logan again helped us hold our cards.  He is so ready for game night!  We played Quiddler (which is an awesome word game that you should find and play if you like word games!) and I won!  Eric will try to say that he won, but he took like 30 minutes for his last turn trying to rearrange his letters in such way that we would have more points than me, which he succeeded in doing (winning my only 8 points) but we all had decided that the game was already over.  Sorry Eric ;)

Thanksgiving Preparations
Shawn's parents are coming to visit us for Thanksgiving!  They will be here Monday, which means that I  have already started getting food purchased and getting the apartment ready.  I also will be putting up my Christmas tree tomorow :)  I usually wait until Thanksgiving day, but we'll be at Mimi's house (since it is bigger and there is a yard for the dogs) so we'll be putting up her tree instead of mine.  I LOVE my Christmas tree...so I am crazy excited!

Other than that stuff, we're just working.  Our lives are not exciting!

No comments: