Friday, November 26, 2010

Scenes from a Lach-McGaughey-Richardson-Manning Thanksgiving

As you know, Shawn's family was here visiting for Thanksgiving.  They just left this morning (after Stephanie joined Mom, Mimi and I for some EARLY morning Black Friday shopping!) and we hope that they can come back to visit soon!  Here are some scenes from our Thanksgiving Day...

"It's my first Thanksgiving!"  After we ate he got some Turkey Dinner baby food and then some pumpkin.  He did NOT like the pumpkin.  Ian took some hilarious pictures.  I will get some from him to post because they are great!

Shane found the big tree in Mimi and Ian's backyard to climb.  He was trying to reach the cactus...no luck.


 Dinner is served!  We brined the turkey a la Alton Brown (he is a food genius!) and it was delicious!  Lots of left overs :)  Stephanie was nice enough to bring me a few bottle of my favorite Oliver Wine from Indiana. Love that stuff!

Family picture :)

As the night was winding down Shawn decided to read Logan a book.  So sweet!

We had a great Thanksgiving and then did some serious shopping this morning.  Now time for my nap before I head to work tonight.  I made sugar cream pie from scratch (since we're not in Indiana and so no one has heard of it) for Thanksgiving and I am taking one to work tonight so everyone can see how awesome it is!

No comments: