Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Little Miss Lydia

Today I took a day trip to St. Joseph, Michigan to visit my friend Heather from work.  She had a sweet baby girl, Lydia Faith, 2 weeks ago and I was so excited to meet the little sweet baby!  I was also glad to see my friend, since I will miss her very much after I move...which is not too far away!  I also finally got to meet Heather's other children (Ethan, Theo, and Miriam) who I have heard tons about but hadn't yet had the chance to meet.  I had a great day!  I didn't get a chance to talk to Theo much (he was busy watching TV) but I had a nice time talking with Ethan.  He modeled his Chewbacca costume from Halloween for me...and gave me a lesson in Silly Bands.  He also was nice so nice that he gave me a 4-Leaf Clover Silly Band when I was leaving and said it was to give me good luck for my move to Texas.

Here are a couple of pictures from my day.

Heather & Lydia

Love the double chin ;)

The Heilman family dog, Martin.  He and I are buddies now!

No comments: