Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Circus?

Shawn called me from work yesterday afternoon (and woke me up) with some fairly exciting news. He had put our names in a drawing a the YMCA for tickets to the Circus while it's in town. Amazingly, he won 4 tickets to the circus for this Wednesday (which is tomorrow now!) We never win anything! It is pretty exciting! I can't remember ever going to the circus...I'm pretty sure I did once as a child though. I think it will be great, but we only need 2 of the tickets because we can't find 2 people to go with us. What a waste! Its a Wednesday night, so that kind of puts a crimp in people's availability. Oh well...it will be fun and we're excited. We'll be sure to take lots of pictures!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Actually I took you and Mimi to the circus several times.In Chicago (where the Bulls play)and we went in Florida as well. You know that picture with Cookie Monster when you were really little and one of you had pink Oshkosh bibs on - It was at the circus! Mami and Papi used to take us all the time when we were kids. I even remember going in Cuba. I LOVE the circus!