Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Woah!

What a weekend!
Eric was here last week while Mom was in Fargo. We had tons of fun. We picked up Theresa from the airport after her trip to L.A. Her flight was supposed to get in at 11pm but there was delay d/t the storms here in Chicago. So her flight didn't get in until 6am the next morning instead. Shawn went to pick her up...you can just ask him how that went :) That night we had a couple of additional guest because my friend Rachel and her boyfriend, Stefan, were in town because he was trying out for American Idol. They stayed with us that night and the next. We had a great time with them. Stefan was really nice and Rachel is fun as always! Theresa left that next day and then we picked up mom from the airport. Woah...so many house guests!
Now, finally today Shawn and I were all alone again. We loved having company, but our apartment isn't big enough for so many people. Hopefully our next place will have more space. Today I was able to get a bunch of wedding stuff done. I made the ring bearer pillow and worked a bit on some other stuff. When Shawn got home from work we watched The Land Before Time. I had been craving watching that movie and we haven't been able to find it at a store on DVD. Kaley, Theresa's sister, has is on DVD so she brought it over for me to borrow! Yay! We just finished watching it and I discovered that it was produced by Steven Spielberg and George Lucas. I did not know that. And the theme song that I've sung a zillion times is sung by Diana Ross. I learned two new things. Wow.
I'll be sending out the wedding invites next week...almost ready! I'm so excited!

1 comment:

Lindy from Indy said...

LOVE reading your blog. Keep up the good work!!