Thursday, June 18, 2009

Days go by

I haven't blogged lately because I've been so busy that I just haven't had time! Work has been crazy busy, so they've been calling nonstop for us to work overtime, even though we just recently got a huge email from the administrators about how overtime had to be approved by like 4 people before we were allowed to even stay over at work in the morning for like 3 minutes to finish stuff! But when a NICU that ususally has about 16-20 babies all of the sudden has 32 babies with about 8 vents and 10 micropremies...well I guess overtime is ok. I just finished a stretch of 5 nights in a row and now it is time for a few days off of work! I already told them not to call me until next week because my brother is here visiting me this week! Mom has to go to Fargo (yes, Fargo) for a United Methodist Women thing and she's flying out of Chicago so Eric is staying with me. We have lots of stuff planned, starting today!

No comments: