Thursday, February 19, 2009

Shawn's new toy

When we moved to Oak Park this past October I spoke with a banker at Chase and discovered that I can earn points when I use my debit as a credit.  Since then I have been doing that and I found recently that I had earned quite a lot of points!  I was trying to decide what to cash the points in for when I realized that I could get an Amazon.com giftcard and use that to buy Shawn something he has wanted for quite awhile.  So...I got him a gift that he loves!  He new friend, the Voice-Activated R2D2!



This is R2D2.  Personally, I am discovering that he is actually pretty annoying, but I can't make him listen to me.  He seems to prefer Shawn!  He has a pretty handy little cup holder (as you can see in the picture, he likes Keystone Light too!) and he has a bunch of preset commands that he is supposed to follow.  For me he just wanders around the room and makes a lot of noise.  The important thing is that Shawn likes him!

No comments: