Sunday, February 8, 2009

Stuff

The last couple of months have been so busy with wedding planning, the holidays, work, etc.  I feel like time is just flying by.  I don't like that anymore! I wish time would slow down and let me enjoy each day a little more.  I guess there's nothing I can do about that except make sure that I make everyday count.  I'm going to try to remember that I said that everytime I get offered an extra shift at work so maybe I won't take them all...

My wedding plans are coming along really well.  I am getting a lot accomplished and Shawn & I both are really looking forward to it.  We're still trying to decide if we're going to go on a honeymoon after the wedding or wait to do that later.  If you have any suggestions on places to go, let me know!  We are taking our engagement pictures on Wednesday.  Our photographer is coming up from Indianapolis to take the pictures here.  I really hope the weather cooperates!  I am really excited to do the pictures, plus they photographer is going to make our save-the-dates, and sending those out makes the wedding really official :)

I finally have medical and dental insurance again through work!  Now I have appointments with a ton of doctors!  My neck still bothers me quite a bit, so I think I'll go see the doc who will be my regular family doc.  That way she can be aware of what happens and maybe give me a referral for some physical therapy or some pain medication that works better than ibuprofen.  We'll see.  I also will be able to go to the dentist again...and I never thought I would see the day I was excited about the dentist!   I am though because it has been too long!  

Mimi will be coming to visit soon...yay!  She's going to come visit while Eric is on Spring Break that way Mom and Eric can come up to Chicago with her for a couple of days before we head back to Indianapolis to do wedding stuff.  We have to have a massive bridesmaid dress hunt and we're going to do the tasting for the reception :)  Yum!  I can't wait until she gets here!

No comments: