Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Off to Texas

As is our yearly tradition, I am heading to Mimi's to have Thanksgiving with her and her husband. They live in Texas so that I where I am heading. Typically Thanksgiving vacation to Mimi's involves she and I doing lots of shopping, cooking Thanksgiving dinner while watching the Macy's parade, then watching Christmas movies and putting up Mimi's Christmas tree...all while Ian plays video games in another room of the house! This year we are going to of course do all our regular stuff, but we have a special treat! Mom and Eric are coming too!!! Woohoo! Of all the times this trip is needed for me it is now! I really need the distraction and what a better way to do that than by speding time with 3 of my favorite people in the world! Anyway, I fly out today and back on Saturday. I am taking my camera so we should be getting lots of pictures. I'm sure I will have a blast with the dogs too, even if it means I will have to wash everything I take with me when I get home to get all the dog hair off of me! haha!

No comments: