Friday, October 31, 2008

Samantha, My American Girl

Mimi called me last week to alert me to the news that American Girl is planning to move Samantha to the vault. They are no longer making any of Samantha's stuff, but they will sell what they have until it's gone. I was very sad to hear this! Samantha is the American Girl doll that I have wanted since I was little. Mimi and I used to get the catalog every year and we would go through it and circle all the things we wanted. We never got those dolls, but last year for Christmas we both got the dolls we have always wanted! My Samantha is beautiful and I love her! The one outfit I have always wanted is her winter coat with the fluffy hat and muff and Mimi informed me that you can't get it online anymore. I made a trip today to the American Girl store in Water Tower Place and I was lucky enough to find the coat I wanted and the hat and muff and the ice skates. Now I won't be able to get any more stuff that is classic Samantha, but just look how cute she is!!




No comments: