Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Post-It Notes

Everyone loves Post-It Notes, right?  Is it just me and my family?  Maybe...but if it is then I am starting to think its genetic.

Every year I make a Shutterfly calendar for us.  Typically I highlight each month with pictures from that month the previous year.  I was not planning to do a calendar this year.  I figured it would be mostly Logan anyway and I didn't want to spend the money, then Shutterfly emailed me a great coupon and I couldn't resist.  So I made a calendar afterall, as well as a mousepad of Logan pictures.  There are so many adorable ones I just couldn't resist!

I wanted to share one more picture.  Since Theresa Vargo has gotten me addicted to Pinterest (even though I had been trying hard to resist) I wanted her to see the face of my sweet Marcie as I have neglected her...

That face is for you Auntie Theresa.

No comments: