Wednesday, July 6, 2011

They're back!

Mimi and Ian are home from their vacation...so Logan is back home with mommy and daddy.  I think he's pretty happy about that.  We did have a great time with him though while they were gone.  Shawn and Logan even got some one on one bonding time the last day while Mom and I were both at work.  They had a great day together!  I told Mimi she needs to go on vacation more often so Logan and stay with his favorite Auntie Lisa!  Marcie is sad he's gone home too...well not really.  They did have a great time together but I'm pretty sure Marcie was happy to have me all to herself again!  Here are some pictures from the last day Shawn, Logan and I spent together.

 "What mom?   Am I not supposed to chew this cardboard?"

 Shawn decided to chill on the porch after our trip to the pool and catch up on his comics.

Logan had so much fun with Auntie Lisa and Uncle Shawn he needed another nap!

No comments: