Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Where does the time go?

I realize I have been a bit lazy with the blogging...but I have been super busy with work.  In the last 2 weeks I have:
1. Started learning to work as the Charge Nurse
2. Started actually working as the Charge Nurse
3.  Took a 2 day class to prepare for the NICU Certification Exam
4.  Started working to update the phone list for Nursery Services at work
Woah!  Not a lot of time for much else...espcially when you consider that on top of that I have been working some overtime too.  Geez.
Needless to say I REALLY needed a couple of days off of work...which started yesterday.  Shawn was off of work too, so we decided to get an early start running errands and then just have the rest of the day to relax.  Mimi brought over Logan in the morning, so he was our shopping buddy for the day.  We went to Kohl's to get Shawn some new clothes for work.  Logan liked Shawn's new tie...


We also had to take Logan swimming again!  He's like a little fish already!  He dunks his face in the water and splashes!  He loves it :)



Today was another day off for me and since Mimi was off today too we headed to the outlet mall :)  Awesome!  We found some great bargains and spent money we probably didn't need too...but they were all great deals!!  I got Logan some really cute sandals...stay tuned for pictures of those :)

Now back to work for a couple of days.

No comments: