Monday, June 6, 2011

Logan's First Birthday Party

Yesterday was the party.  And I mean THE party.  The FIRST party.
Logan's first birthday party!

Mimi has put a lot of thought into this and she and I were up early getting things ready. 

We did some baking...
You don't even want to know how unhealthy this frosting is...but oh my it was delicious!

We decorated the house and got into party mode!

We opened awesome presents!
Like this cool ball and bat from Uncle Mikey in Chicago, to make sure Logan is a Cubs fan!

And this awesome sports activity center from Uncle Shawn!

Then Mommy brought out the cake!  Logan wasn't too sure about it, but he tried.  Kind of!  I did grab George off the cake and suck the frosting off, but his one bite of cake came right back out!  He was not having it!  He did like the frosting though.

Even the dogs had a great time! They were so worn out!

I can't wait until next year!

No comments: