Thursday, May 13, 2010

Garage Sale

When: Friday, May 14th & Saturday, May 15th
Where: Mom's House
700 E. Dunn Ave.
Muncie, IN  47303
Why: Because we're all moving!

For those who were not yet aware, Shawn and I have decided to move to Austin, Texas.  My sister lives there and with her new baby almost here we decided it was important to be together...I say we although I am sure you can see that it is important to me to raise my children with my sister and her children...however, Shawn is really excited for the move as well!  He will be able to ride his bike year round now!  No more snow!  Yay!  Although Shawn and I are not starting our family quite yet, we are excited to be Auntie Lisa and Uncle Shawn soon! 

As we started debating about moving, we spoke with mom and we ended up with a plan to all move together.  Since her divorce Mom could certainly use a change of scenery and she is SO excited to be an abuelita soon. So, at the end of July, Mom, Eric, Shawn and I are moving down to Austin.  Eric is not overly thrilled, obviously, but he's coming around to the idea slowly.  We know he will love it there, plus he will be with Mom, Mimi and I, and as seeing as it isn't every teenage boy that enjoys spending time with his mother and sisters, I think this is a good plan!  Sara will be staying behind in Muncie, and that is what she wants at this time. So, please come by the garage sale this weekend if you're in the Muncie area and help us pay for our moving truck for the long journey to the south!

2 comments:

The Richardson Family said...

if you get down here with clothes that you havent worn in over 1 year, i am throwing them away, so you better just rid of them this weekend and try to make some money in the process!!!

Stacy said...

I'd just like to say....

:(

Take me with you!