Saturday, May 15, 2010

All Done

What a busy weekend already!  We finished the rummage sale...thank goodness!  So much work.  We did pretty well, but we were a bit disorganized so I think we're going to do another weekend right before we move.  At that point we'll know better what exactly we'll have room for in our apartment in Texas and it will be easier to get rid of more stuff.  Plus, since we'll be just about ready to move we'll be able to get rid of stuff we won't need when we move but we do still need now.  We made a bit of money toward the moving truck fund, but we still have a long way to go.  Moving trucks for cross country moves are expensive.  Friday I got a pretty bad sunburn from sitting out all day.   You'd think I would know better by now!  Silly me!

Theresa and I are having a girls night tonight while Shawn heads home to Carroll County to see a bunch of his old friends.  His friend Caleb is playing at a bar in town tonight so they will all be there.  I think we are gonna order Chinese food tonight and chill out without any men around!  Yay! Theresa and I haven't had a night with just us in way way too long!

No comments: