Thursday, June 5, 2008

Update


I thought I would give everyone an update on what is going on. I now have a cast on my right arm...they only splinted it at the hospital so the doc here in Muncie decided that a cast was needed. My neck brace is getting easier to deal with, but I am still in a lot of pain and have a very hard time getting comfortable. I sleep way more than usual, but seeing as all I can do is watch TV I guess sleeping isn't such a bad option.
Shawn went back to Oak Park on Tuesday to finish out the week at his job (which he hates to leave...I wish he didn't have to) and to get our stuff packed up. We will be moving back to Muncie while I recover. My doctors are here and there are a lot of people here that will be able to help Shawn with my care so it will just make more sense for us to be in Muncie. My parents still own the house in Muncie that my granparents were living in so they are gonna let us live there until I can go back to work. My familly will be driving up to Chicago this weekend to rent a Uhaul to bring all of my stuff and my Shawn back here.
I have been getting a lot of get well cards and many many messages with thoughts and prayers. Thank you all for caring so much about me, my family and my friends. I got a really awesome care package from Mimi today...I love all the stuff! Can't really play with my Play-doh though but I will!! Theresa is also starting to feel better and was finally feeling up to running some errands yesterday with her sister. So it looks like we will all get through this...it will just be a very challenging road, one that I would much rather have detoured! I have loved all the calls and emails! I will keep everyone updated!


No comments: