Friday, April 19, 2013

BarkBox

Marcie's world has been totally changed with the addition of Nora to our family.  She has taken to it beautifully, but I still feel bad that I can't give her the attention that I did before.  It is too hard to take her to the park with Nora now, so Marcie is full of pent up energy and she's bored.

I saw an ad for something called a BarkBox and it sounded perfect for her!  Really it's like a bribe to make sure she still loves me...but she doesn't know that :)  Basically you get a box of stuff every month for your dog.  Marcie got her first box yesterday.  She loves it!!  

She will get at least 6 months of boxes (that is what I paid for up front).  This first box came with a pack of disposable grooming mitts, a pack of duck jerky, 2 packets of vitamins that your put in her water, a real cow shin bone full of yumminess, and a rope toy!  There was a large piece of duck jerky too, but I gave it to her when I opened the box last night.

What a good girl...waiting so patiently for me to let her investigate the box!

"Let me at it mom!!"

She likes it!  I think my bribe has worked :)

I love my MarcieMoo!

No comments: