Monday, August 27, 2012

Logan, Crafts and School

Logan's favorite thing recently is Mom's iPad.  He is addicted.  Seriously.  I am not exaggerating.  He looks for it as soon as he gets to our house and is completely engrossed in it for hours.  As annoying as that can be when you are trying to get his attention for anything else, it has been a great learning tool for him.  He is amazing with it!  The stuff this kiddo can do amazes me, especially considering he still barely talks!
 
 

A few months ago I found a super cute picture on Pinterest of a sewing machine cover and I thought it would be great to have one!  Mom always keeps my sewing machine covered with towel, but it always falls off then the sewing maching gets so dusty.  I don't use it all that often, but maybe I will now.  So I dusted off the sewing machine and got some cute fabric and viola...I  have a sewing machine cover now!  Yay!  I love it and I do think it turned out pretty good!
 
 
 
Today was Eric's first day of his senior year.  Geez.  I can't believe he's a senior already.  I know I say this a lot but he makes me feel so old!!  Mom wanted to get first day of school pictures, but Eric didn't want too (obviously!) so we just snapped a quick one while he was about to leave.
 
 
On a side note, I start grad school this week.  I will be getting my Masters in Nursing Administration.  I am only going to go to school part-time, since I will still be working full-time and I will be having a baby in the near future :)  The program will probably taking 3 years or so instead of 2 years.  I am excited to get started though!


No comments: