Friday, July 17, 2009

Engagement Pics

Shawn and I took had 2 engagement photo sessions back in March & April. For the first session our photographers came up to see us in Oak Park and for the second we met them in Indianapolis. We did 2 because our first one got mainly rained out...we did get some great pictures but not a ton, which led to a second session. We had a great time doing the pics. Here are just a few of my favorites.
We just got the pictures from the photographer. There was a small mishap with their computer recently, but we are going to make it work. I knew that my first major wedding issue was going to happen, I was just hoping there would be nothing. I'm not getting too stressed out...yet! I'm sure it will come though! Just a little stress about the wedding creeping up on us!!!
If you need a photographer, check ours out. They are really creative and super super nice!

No comments: